Account and Territory Planning in Salesforce.com
Affordable solutions to challenges sales teams face every day
- Forecasted deals stalling
- Losing business that could have been won
- Achieving challenging sales goals
- Maintaining pipeline visibility
- Using resources effectively
Produce consistent, predictable results
Easily develop and manage sales plans
- Ensure you have a good sales action plan and execution
- Shift from “react” mode and focus on high probability accounts and opportunities
- Shift from spreadsheets and presentations to tools that were designed for this job
- Plans, dashboards and reports are easy to access and provide instant visibility
- A common sales plan template for consistent plans that produce predictable results
Sales managers / executives want
- Strategic planning at the territory, account and opportunity level to prioritize accounts/opportunities and allocate resources effectively.
- A common approach across their team for sales strategy and implementation.
- Strategic planning tools built into Salesforce.com.
- Apps that are easy to use and learn so they can get up to speed and reap the benefits quickly.
- Tools that support their sales approach- vs. having to use the vendor’s sales methodology.
- Visibility so they can respond quickly and provide guidance.
- Apps that meet their needs out of the box yet can be customized.
- Solutions that are cost-effective in dollars and training time.
This is what our Salesforce apps are designed to provide.