- Is this designed for inside sales or field sales?
- I do territory and account planning, which app is best for me?
- What is the price?
- What changes can we make in your apps?
- Will you help us implement it successfully?
- Will P2W help me sell more?
- How much time does it take?
- I’ve never needed to do a full-blown plan before. Why start now?
- I already plan quarterly. Why would this help?
- I’m on the road all the time. Can I use this product on the go?
- I am inside sales. Do I really need to plan my territory?
- Will P2W operate on my machine and synchronize with Salesforce.com?
- Can I use this system to fundraise and develop for a non-profit?
- I manage a sales team. Can I see what is going on in my sales team?
- If I have never made a plan before, will I know what to do?
- How long does it take to download?
- Is there someone I can call if I have technical difficulties?
- Can I show progress against my plan?
- Will the program help me stay on course?
- Territory Plan Pro: $140 per user per year
- Account Plan Pro: $140 per user per year
- Pre Call Planning: Free
For more go to our Applications page.
- Move our sections around in your page layout.
- Install SFDC free app “Translation Workbench” and use it to change field labels (i.e. “account sales goal” to “account revenue goal”).
- Add a new custom field, pick list, section.
- Change our picklists.
- You can’t change the current formulas; however, you can add a new custom field with a formula.
- You can select “printable view” in the top right of the main user interface screen. This will create a printable view of the entire main user interface- including customizations you have made to the screen. Changing the pdf requires custom programming.
If you create a new custom field, picklist, section and then upgrade to a new version of our software that does not include that custom field, you will need to re-enter the custom field in the new rev. The data previously entered in an earlier plan will not be lost.
- Initial training on the app for your entire team.
- Help customizing the app for larger customers.
- Best practice training on territory of account planning.
- Coaching for the team to implement best practice and engage user adoption.
For more go to our Services page.