- Is this designed for inside sales or field sales?
- I do territory and account planning, which app is best for me?
- What is the price?
- What changes can we make in your apps?
- Will you help us implement it successfully?
- Will P2W help me sell more?
- How much time does it take?
- I’ve never needed to do a full-blown plan before. Why start now?
- I already plan quarterly. Why would this help?
- I’m on the road all the time. Can I use this product on the go?
- I am inside sales. Do I really need to plan my territory?
- Will P2W operate on my machine and synchronize with Salesforce.com?
- Can I use this system to fundraise and develop for a non-profit?
- I manage a sales team. Can I see what is going on in my sales team?
- If I have never made a plan before, will I know what to do?
- How long does it take to download?
- Is there someone I can call if I have technical difficulties?
- Can I show progress against my plan?
- Will the program help me stay on course?
Is this designed for inside sales or field sales?
This is designed for anyone who does proactive selling, whether it is face-to-face, on the phone or a hybrid of the two. Further, it also makes sense for people who manage channel partners or focus on a vertical market.
I do territory and account planning, which app is best for me?
If you have a territory or a vertical market with many accounts (for example, more than 10 or 20), Territory Plan Pro makes more sense as it allows you to get an overview of all the account you are working on an a roll up of some of open and closed opportunities across the territory.On the other hand,if you have a few key accounts, Account Plan Pro makes sense for you.
What is the price?
Our pricing is:
- Territory Plan Pro: $140 per user per year
- Account Plan Pro: $140 per user per year
- Pre Call Planning: Free
For more go to our Applications page.
What changes can we make in your apps?
Changes our customers can make:
- Move our sections around in your page layout.
- Install SFDC free app “Translation Workbench” and use it to change field labels (i.e. “account sales goal” to “account revenue goal”).
- Add a new custom field, pick list, section.
- Change our picklists.
- You can’t change the current formulas; however, you can add a new custom field with a formula.
- You can select “printable view” in the top right of the main user interface screen. This will create a printable view of the entire main user interface- including customizations you have made to the screen. Changing the pdf requires custom programming.
If you create a new custom field, picklist, section and then upgrade to a new version of our software that does not include that custom field, you will need to re-enter the custom field in the new rev. The data previously entered in an earlier plan will not be lost.
Will you help us implement it successfully?
Yes. We have services that provide:
- Initial training on the app for your entire team.
- Help customizing the app for larger customers.
- Best practice training on territory of account planning.
- Coaching for the team to implement best practice and engage user adoption.
For more go to our Services page.
Will P2W help me sell more?
Definitely! As long as you create and implement the sales plan, it will help you and your team improve your sales results, including territory and account penetration, win ratios, shortening sales cycle length and increasing average selling price.
How much time does it take?
P2W sales planning templates cut planning time in half. Each P2W account or territory plan requires about 1 to 2 hours of effort. That’s a small amount of effort for a potentially big reward.
I’ve never needed to do a full-blown plan before. Why start now?
If you have done well without a plan, imagine how successful you might be using a proven sales planning template. Even the best sales person has room for improvement.
I already plan quarterly. Why would this help?
We built upon our sales consulting expertise to ask questions that you may never have thought of, pushing you to think in strategic new ways. Your 90 day sales plan becomes your Quarterly Business Review and Strategic Account Plan in our apps. Further, you execute your plan, monitor progress and fine-tune your approach.
I’m on the road all the time. Can I use this on the go?
If you use Salesforce.com’s mobile capabilities, you can view your sales plan via your mobile device. We realize that many of you can’t always access the internet while traveling. Our sales planning software enables you to generate pdfs that you can print or review on your laptop.
I am inside sales. Do I really need to plan my territory?
If you are making outbound calls and are doing proactive selling, you absolutely should plan and develop your territory and strategic accounts to target the best – and most lucrative – opportunities.
Will P2W apps work within Salesforce.com?
The software operates as a native app within Salesforce.com group, professional, enterprise and unlimited versions .
Can I use this system to fundraise and develop for a non-profit?
We envision many uses for our software, and fundraising is just one of them.
I manage a sales team. Can I see what is going on in my sales team?
Absolutely! We provide dashboards and reports that give the sales manager and the salesperson great insight into what is occurring in their territories and strategic accounts. Further, they can identify trends and respond quickly to improve results.In addition, we believe that have a a common sales planning template improves results by creating a common approach across the team. Each sales rep’s plan will be individualized, but all plans will be based on the same questions, with the same goals in mind. The manager can see and have input into each rep’s plan.
If I have never made a plan before, will I know what to do?
Yes. our customers tell us the software is very straightforward and easy to use. It walks the sales rep through the process step-by-step. In addition, we provide salesforce training on the use of the app via a web session and can provide additional training and consulting.
How long does it take to download?
It depends on your connection speed. It typically downloads in minutes.
Is there someone I can call if I have technical difficulties?
Feel free to contact us support@Plan2WinSoftware.com. For more urgent issues, call 650-508-0622.
Can I show progress against my plan?
The strategic plan we help you create is an excellent tool for evaluating your progress as you work your plan- toward meeting your goals.
Will the program help me stay on course?
Absolutely! The plans we create with you provide key strategies, priorities and actions to help you reach your goals. You can see if you are off-track and course-correct before it’s too late. further, the plan is designed to have you create a tactic and an activity for each strategy you create and we have reports and dashboards to enable you to track your progress. You can see if you are on plan or not and make the necessary course correction before it is too late!