White papers to help you stay on top of your game.
We have synthesized industry data into easy to read, free white papers that share best practices in account and territory management to help you improve your team’s sales effectiveness.
We will not share or sell your contact information.
See the white paper descriptions below.
A Manager’s Guide to Account Planning
This guide is designed to help managers implement a key account planning process. Here are some of the topics covered:
- When is an account plan needed?
- Who should develop the account plan?
- How to organize critical resources.
- What to include in an account plan.
- Seven Primary Account Strategies
- A checklist for Quarterly Account Planning
Managing Key Accounts to Maximize Sales Results
This paper provides a comprehensive guide to adding business acumen, strategy and plan implementation to your selling process. Learn how to:
- Gain a high level understanding of your sales situation
- Build-out a sales strategy
- Expand the strategy and prevent reaction disasters
- Separate the good guys from the bad guys inside of an account
- Lay-out the steps to an effective sales effort
- Create a 90 day action plan for sales success
Managing Territories to Maximize Sales Results
Sales territories need to be planned. This paper lays-out sales territory planning to enable your people to get the most out of the potential in their territories. Gain insight into how to:
- Conduct basic territory assessments
- Establish tactics meaningful to each territory
- Create target lists
- Recruit important partners
- Build ladders of trust that create lifetime customer relationships